There are many obstacles you might face during your college career. The CARE Team, its composite offices and the University as a whole are here to support you and help you overcome these obstacles, whatever they may be.
- Brochure, CARE Team
- Grief Handout – General
- Grief Handout – Students
- Grief Handout – Faculty
- Spring 2021 Red Sheet
Learn more about some of the issues students are facing.
- Getting Straight A's In College Is Not Worth Failing Your Mental Health
- Academic Resilience Resource Library
- Safe and Effective Messaging and Reporting (about Suicide)
- Potential Warning Signs of Homelessness
- Nearly 1 in 7 US kids and teens has a mental health condition, and half go untreated, study says
- Higher Poverty Tied to Increased Youth Suicide Risk, Study Shows