The CARE Team provides a proactive and supportive multidisciplinary team approach to prevention, assessment and intervention for situations that may interfere with students or employees functioning to their full potential.
In case of emergency
- Please call 911 for all emergencies.
- For non-emergencies, please call WSU Police at 316-978-3450.
- In the event of hospitalization as the result of an accident or serious illness, please submit a Care Team Report so that we can notify instructors and coordinate university resources.
- Click here for the Student Death Notification Protocol.
- Suicide Prevention – Text home at 741741