Academic Affairs Staff Listing
Dr. Richard Muma
Provost and Professor
T: (316) 978-3010
Dr. Linnea GlenMaye
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
T: (316) 978-5054
- Community Colleges - Transfer Issues, Transfer Articulation Agreement
- Care Team
- Satellite Locations
- Academic Operations Council
- Fairness & Equity
- Student Issues
- Faculty Development
- Kansas Board of Regents Liaison
- General Education
Dr. Carolyn Shaw
Associate Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management
T: (316) 978-7130
- Career Development
- Financial Aid
- International Education
- Media Resource Center
- Online Learning
- Student Success
- Transitions and Orientation
- Undergraduate Admissions (Domestic)
Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
T: (316) 978-6406
*Strategic Planning reports to the university President & the President's Executive Council.
Dr. David W. Wright
Chief Data Officer
T: (316) 978-7157
- Oversees the governance, content and use of all university enterprise data systems related to informational assets.
- Serves as senior data architect for data warehousing and senior data scientist for analytics related to operational units.
- Oversees implementation of new and modified software systems to ensure data integrity, validity and integration with university data systems.
- Manages data and reporting standards for ERP and non-ERP systems including compliance and data quality.
- Manages development of Academic Affairs analytic assets used for internal planning and reporting including the Business Intelligence and Predictive Modeling system.
- Oversees the data warehousing and reporting group.
- Oversees the Office of Planning and Analysis (OPA).
Executive Assistant to the Provost
T: (316) 978-5051
- Administrative Support for the Provost
- Office Staff and Office Operations Management
- Liaison between the Provost and Other Administrative Units
- Faculty Searches
T: (316) 978-5352
- Budget oversight and reporting for Division of Academic Affairs
- Administrative support for Dr. GlenMaye and Dr. Wright
- Payroll oversight and reporting
- Purchase Requisition development and oversight for major projects
Executive Administrative Specialist
T: (316) 978-3987
- Academic Affairs Website Maintenance
- Administrative support for Dr. Carolyn Shaw & Mrs. Kaye Monk-Morgan
- General administrative support for the Office of Academic Affairs