Transfer and Articulation

We know that the transfer process is an essential part of your educational planning, and we want to help you make a smooth transition to Wichita State University.

Here you will find information on the transfer process to help you plan your transition to Wichita State.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to call our office.

Dr. Linnea GlenMaye
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
(316) 978-3010

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. From College Algebra and English Composition I & II, to Public Speaking and Art History I & II, a student who completes a course listed as a guaranteed transfer course at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other Kansas public institution in pursuit of a degree or credential.

» Visit the Kansas Board of Regents' transfer articulation page for more information

Students who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college (or vice versa) are eligible for Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees. Within a student's first semester, those who transfer coursework from a public university, community college or technical college will be notified if they are eligible to be considered for reverse transfer degree status, and which courses are needed to finish the related degree. Students who then complete the coursework for a given associate degree will be eligible to receive that degree, administered automatically by correspondence between the new institution and the university, community college or technical college the student last attended.

» Visit the Kansas Board of Regents' reverse transfer page for more information

Additional Information & Forms for Transfer Students

General Education Requirements Options

General Education Transfer Courses

Transfer Equivalencies

Community College Transfer Guides

Transfer Student Dual Advising Form

Transfer Student Appeal Process