The Accounting Major
Business Administration - Accounting, Major The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in accounting from WSU's Barton School of Business combines its AACSB-accredited program with the unmatched opportunities for applied learning and internships found in Kansas' largest city. You'll be eligible to compete for some of the state's largest business scholarships. And you can build a professional resume and make the connections that lead to your dream career.
Candidates for a BBA in Accounting must satisfy the following requirements for graduation:
- ACCT 210 and ACCT 220 are prerequisite courses and must be completed with a grade of B- or better.
- Accounting Majors may NOT enroll in ACCT 210 Online or ACCT 220 Online at WSU.
- All majors must contain at least 12 unduplicated credit hours. All minors must contain at least 3 unduplicated credit hours.
- All upper-division ACCT courses (level 300+) must be completed with a grade of C or better.
- Accounting majors are required to take BLAW 635 or BLAW 636 instead of BLAW 431 as part of their business core requirements.
- Credit hours in ACCT 481 (Co-Op) cannot be used in the accounting major.