MS in Business Analytics Admission Requirements
To be admitted to the STEM-designated MSBA program, an applicant must:
- Possess an undergraduate degree in business, engineering, science or related field.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.000 (out of 4.000) in their undergraduate degree and submit clear copies of transcript(s).
- Submit a personal statement that clearly states the applicant’s reason for seeking admission to the program (500 words maximum).
- Submit a professional resume
- Meet the minimum TOEFL and IELTS requirements set by the WSU Graduate School (only for students with English as a second language).
International applicants needing an F1 visa must also provide documentation for financial support.
How to Apply
- Apply to the graduate school
- Pay the application fee: $60 Domestic; $75 International.
- Submitted with your online application or by mail.
- Late applications may be subject to graduate school processing fees
Applications are processed in the order they are received until the program reaches capacity. Program deadlines supersede Graduate School deadlines