Please select the links below for more information.
Doors generally open 30 minutes prior to the performance start time. All attempts are made to start promptly at the time listed on the ticket.
Latecomers will be seated at the first appropriate pause in the program or at intermission, as determined solely by the artist and house staff.
- Flash photography is not permitted at any time.
- Photography, video, and audio recordings are permitted at the discretion of the presenter.
- For consideration to the performer and the other patrons, please turn off your cell phone.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building on campus or at any theatre off campus.
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside of the venues.
There are no concessions currently available at any of the Fine Arts Venues. Please remember that food of any kind is not allowed inside any of our performance venues.
In the event that Wichita State University closes due to inclement weather, all scheduled performances will be canceled or rescheduled.
The University web page will state whether or not classes will be in session due to inclement weather. You may also call the Activity Line/Weather and Class Status, (316) 978-6633, option 2. Local media (radio and television) are alerted to closings due to incelement weather. Decisions on whether to close campus are generally made by 6:00 am for morning classes and by 3:00 pm for evening sessions. Read more about University Emergencies.
Go to the official announcement page for inclement weather closings at Wichita State University.