MPA Admissions Requirements
Applications are evaluated upon receipt, only a limited number of students are accepted in this program each year. No GRE required.
Application Process for the Master of Public Administration:
- Admission to the WSU Graduate School
- Apply online to the Graduate School
- $60 Graduate School application fee
- Official transcripts submitted to the Graduate School
- Undergraduate degree must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.0 in last 60 hours of coursework
- Required materials must be submitted through you online application
- Letter of Application - outline career plans and how the degree will help you achieve those goals
- Resume - include professional and volunteer experience
- Two professional letters of reference
Students in this online program will be admitted to the WSU Graduate School.
email@example.com | Local: (316) 978-7757 | Toll Free: (844) 978-6656