APPLY ONLINE NOTE - The online application will require payment by credit/debit card.
McNair Scholars, your application fee can be waived. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional instructions prior to submitting the online application.
Are you an international applicant who already applied and now need to pay the Express Mailing fee? Please visit our online payment site!
Do you intend to complete a graduate certificate? Submit your Declaration of Intent online.
- Certification of Financial Support
- Senior Rule Application (pdf)
- Conditions Clearing Form (For Program Use Only) (pdf)
- Dual Enrollment Form for Dual-Accelerated Degrees (For Program Use Only) (pdf)
- Agent Information Form (pdf)
- International Applicant Deferral and Readmission Request Form
Degree Completion Forms
Application for Degree/Application for Graduate Certificate - To be completed online.
Simply log in to the myWSU Portal, and click on the “My Classes” tab. Once on that page, on the right hand side, near the middle, you will see a channel called "Graduation Links". Click on the appropriate link in that channel to proceed.
- Deadlines for Degree Completion
- Dissertation Proposal Design Approval Form
- Plan of Study Form - Masters, Specialist and Graduate Certificate
- Plan of Study Form - Doctoral
- Request to Schedule Oral Defense
- Validation Request Form
- Degree Certification / Degree Status Letter Request Form
Departures from the rules and regulations stated in the Graduate Catalog require the filing and approval of a Request for Exception to Graduate School Regulations form. Such requests must have the approvals indicated on the form and must state in a logical and coherent manner a rational basis for the requested exception.
Exception Form (pdf)
Thesis & Dissertation Manual
The Guide to the Preparation of Theses and Dissertations is available online. The manual contains detailed instructions, and provides full
size sample pages. We recommend that you read the entire text, and print out at least
the relevant sample pages prior to preparing your document, since headings, subheadings,
and spacing can appear differently when viewed on the computer screen than in printed
format. The document was updated for the Fall 2018 semester.
Guide to the Preparation of Theses and Dissertations