Welcome to WSU

We're glad you'll be spending time with us this summer.  To enroll in Summer Classes at WSU, follow the steps below.


  1. Apply for admission. 
  2. Once admitted, log in to myWSU. (wichita.edu/mywsu)
  3. Click the Student Registration link on the myClasses tab of myWSU.
  4. Search the schedule as needed or click on Register/Drop to get started.

Apply for admission

Graduate School Students

This status is for students working on a graduate degree at another US institution who wish to take courses for one semester at Wichita State University to transfer back to their home institution. The status is available for one semester only, and admits the student into a category that is non-restrictive, meaning a student in this category could take any graduate level course for which he or she had the prerequisites, and/or departmental approval (if required).

  1. Apply for admission. (Requires nonrefundable application fee.)
  2. Provide a letter from your home graduate school certifying your standing in a graduate program at that institution.

Apply for admission