Setting out of office autoreplies on Outlook for Mac
Out of office repliies are messages that are sent back to people who send you E-mail messages, generally to let them know that you are out of the office that day. They can be set with a few simple steps:
- Click on "Tools"
- Select "Out of Office"
- Enter the message you want people to see when they send you an E-mail
- If you want to set a date, or a message for people not E-mailing from WSU addresses, click on "more options" if the options aren't already displayed.
- If you want to set a date range for the autoreply, check "I am out of the office between" and select the correct dates.
- If you want to send a message to people outside of WSU, check "send replies outside my company to" and select your preferred option.
- Enter the reply you would like to be sent to people outside of WSU.
- Click "OK"