Logging into Staff PC's
- On bootup, a screen should display saying "Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to login". Press those three keys together. The login screen should display.
- If someone else's ID is displayed on the login screen, select "switch user", then "other user".
- Most computers on campus are on the AD domain. The AD domain uses your myWSU ID and
password to login. If you do not yet have a password go here for instructions on how to set one.
- If you are on the ENGR, LAS, or Wichita domain, you will have different credentials to login. Call the HelpDesk at (316) 978-4357 if you are unsure what domain you are connecting to.
- The computer should then login to your account.
- You may have access to Personal or Shared drives that your department has requested for your use. You can access them by clicking the icon that says "Computer" on your desktop ("This PC" on Windows 10). They will be listed under network drives.
If you have trouble accessing your shared drive:
- Ensure that your internet connection is active by attempting to access a website. If your internet connection is not active contact the HelpDesk.
- Attempt to re-establish the connection by logging into the computer again.
- If neither of these help your issue, call the HelpDesk at (316) 978-4357.
For instructions for remoting into your computer from home, download instructional .pdf here.