WSU Passport Acceptance Center
Telephone (316) 978-5677 or (316) 978-3550
Passport Acceptance Hours
7:00 a.m. to 2:30p.m. Monday through Friday
WSU Winter Break begins Monday, December 23, 2019
Last day for Passport Services in 2019 is Friday, December 20, 2019
Passport Services will resume on Thursday, January 2, 2020
Please be here by 2:15 p.m. to allow time to complete application process
Location & Parking Information
To get to our location, use the entrance at 21st Street and Hillside. Park in the lot at Koch Arena and look slightly to the southeast, you should see Morrison Hall (clock tower & flag pole), then walk to our building. Visitors to WSU can locate us on an interactive campus map.
Photographs can be taken for a fee of $10.00
Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Student fee is $5.00
Quick Guide to U. S. Passports
General Information - All Passport Forms are available at our location
- First-Time Applicants
- Passport Renewals
- Special Requirements for Children Under Age 16
- Passport Photographs
- Passport Application Fees
- Helpful Resources
First-Time Applicants Requirements:
- Applicants must be a U. S. citizen.
- All applicants MUST appear in person
- Both parents must appear for minors under the age of sixteen (16). If one parent is unable to appear, a notarized letter of consent or legal documents must be presented at the time of applying.
- Applicants age sixteen (16) and must personally sign their passport application and have at least one parent present or have a letter of parent consent.
Please submit the following documents that apply to you:
- A certified US Birth Certificate (with raised seal) from the state in which you were born (hospital certificates are not acceptable).
- A naturalization Certificate or Report of Birth Abroad document.
- A state or federally issued picture ID such as a Driver's License, ID card or Military ID.
- Parental ID is required for children under the age of sixteen (16).
- Two identical passport photos with a plain white or light-colored background.
DS-11 Form (Application for a U. S. Passport):
Adult renewals - Form DS-82 does not require a Passport Agent to process and can be done on your own. If you need help or have any questions we can assist you.
Minor renewals - Requires Form DS-11 to be completed and requires a Passport Agent to process it. Click for requirements in English or Spanish (Code of Federal Regulations, Title 22, Section 51.28. Both parents must be present at time of processing application for minors.
For more information concerning passport renewals, please visit the government web site.
Special Requirements for children Under Age 16:
Both parents MUST appear in person with minor to sign Form DS-11, if only one parent or with sole legal custody a notarized Statement of Consent Form DS-3053 must be completed. For Exigent/Special Family Circumstances use form Statement Form DS-5525.
The passport applicant is required to submit one photo, which is not more than 6 months old and to be a good likeness of the applicant, along with the passport application. Photographs can be taken at WSU Post Office for a fee of $10. Show your Shocker ID for a $5 discount.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- Photographs should be 2 x 2 inches in size. Measured from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head (including hair) should be no less than 1 inch and no more than 1-3/8 inches.
- Photographs should be in color.
- Photographs must be clear images and have a plain white or light-colored background.
Passport Book Application Fees for First-Time Applicants
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Routine Service: (Form DS-11) - Receipt within 4 - 6 weeks.
|Age||Passport Fee Payable by check or money order ONLY to U. S. Department of State||WSU Execution Fee Payable by check, cash, VISA or Master Card to WSU Postal Services||Total Fees|
|Adult Passport Book||$110.00||$35.00||$145.00|
|Adult Passport Card||$30.00||$35.00||$65.00|
|Adult Passport Book & Card||$140.00||$35.00||$175.00|
|Minor Under 16 Passport Book||$80.00||$35.00||$115.00|
|Minor Under 16 Passport Card||$15.00||$35.00||$50.00|
|Minor Under 16 Passport Book & Card||$95.00||$35.00||$130.00|
- Add Expedited Service Fee of $60.00 Per Application (in addition to the fees above) Payable by check or money order ONLY to U. S. Department of State.
- Also add Overnight Return Delivery Service $16.48 - Expedite fee does not include overnight delivery.
If international departure in less than three (3) weeks, or passport is needed for foreign visas, application at a Regional Passport Agency may be advised. An appointment is required.
- For the closest location to obtain Visa photographs.
- Specifications Size and Requirements of Visa Photos for any Country.