Sponsored By: Barton School of Business
Students will form connections with the Barton School of Business faculty and staff and with business leaders in the community. A variety of business career-related programs and activities will be planned throughout the year to engage students.
The LLC will engage and enhance the experience of the business student through many avenues. Members will be provided academic resources, professional networking opportunities, leadership development, and service and philanthropy events.
Students must be a declared business major. Students who are interested in business, without a declared major, may be added to a waitlist, but declared majors will be given priority. Limited to incoming first year students.
• Form lasting relationships with fellow students, faculty, and business professionals
• Take exclusive tours of surrounding businesses
• Experience business-focused programming and service learning opportunities
• Tours of various companies such as KOCH, Coco Dolce, and Textron Aviation
• Trip to Get Air trampoline park & Wichita Ice Center
• Study nights & participation in Clash of the Colleges
For More Information:
Business LLC Coordinator: Danielle Freshnock, (316) 978-6148, Danielle.Freshnock@wichita.edu
Residence Life Coordinator: Carlos Cortés, (316) 978-6720, Carlos.Cortes@wichita.edu
Business RA: Star Billingsley