Sponsored By: College of Health Professions
The Health Professions Living Learning Community (LLC) is a community for students interested in exploring the broad range of career opportunities in health professions. The LLC is the perfect place for students to explore their interests, learn about career opportunities, get involved, and make friends. Members build relationships inside and outside the classroom by taking part in social, educational, and community service events.
Students have an exciting opportunity to join a community of diverse learners and ambitious leaders. The LLC provides many opportunities for students to thrive and make lifelong friendships, develop a sense of belonging at Wichita State, and network in the healthcare industry.
Students must have a declared College of Health Professions (CHP) major. Students should be interested in exploring potential health-related careers and participating in interprofessional experiences. Limited to incoming first year students.
• Participate in intentional cocurricular community building experiences exclusive to the healthcare industry.
• Participate in unique academic experiences and service projects.
• Grow as a professional while building relationships with CHP faculty and industry leaders.
• Meet new people who share similar interests and goals.
• Learn about opportunities in the health care industry and valuable resources to help you be successful.
• Activities and meals with special guests.
• Ongoing interactive experiences in the CHP’s state-of-the-art simulation labs and facilities.
• Meetings with health care leaders to discuss important topics such as industry trends, opportunities in healthcare leadership, and patient challenges.
• End of semester celebration.
For More Information:
Health Professions LLC Coordinator: Kelsey Phillips, (316) 978-5679, email@example.com
Housing Coordinator: Chris Wiebe, (316) 978-7749, firstname.lastname@example.org