- Widest selection of business degrees in Kansas.
- Home to the state’s first entrepreneurship program.
- Holds dual accreditation, through AACSB International, in business and accounting—placing it in the top 5 percent of business schools worldwide to hold dual AACSB accreditation.
- Soon to break ground on Woolsey Hall, a brand-new $50 million home.
- Exclusive study-abroad connections in countries like Austria, France, Germany, Sweden, China, Spain and more.
- Barton School internships and co-op placements range from Microsoft and Koch Industries to the Mayo Clinic and the White House.
- Students of the Barton International Group create innovative business strategies for companies at home and abroad in locations such as Silicon Valley, Malaysia and Taiwan.
- Students receive more than half a million dollars in annual scholarships, including the prestigious $48,000 Clay Barton Scholarship, two $25,000 Fran Jabara entrepreneurship scholarships, and Koch scholarships valued from $30,000-$60,000.
- The Koch Global Trading Center provides a state-of-the-art simulated training lab for future stockbrokers.