For the latest information on WSU Covid-19 policies and guidelines to follow while on campus, please visit this WSU Covid-19 updates. Thank you!
WSU Haysville Contacts / Operation Hours / Emergencies
For any immediate assistance or more information, or, if you would like to give us
your comments, please contact us:
Phone: (316) 978-8001
WSU Haysville 106 Stewart Avenue, Haysville KS 67060
WSU Campus Mail: BOX 37
WSU Haysville Operation Hours
During fall, spring and summer semesters: Monday - Thursday: noon to 5pm (or until the last class leaves in the afternoon/evening but no later than 10pm.); Fridays: 8am - noon
During intersessions, Monday - Friday: 8am - noon
For after-hours student-related queries, please contact OneStop at 1-855-WSU1STP(855-978-1787); or visit OneStop online.
Closings: (Will be announced as appropriate.)
Other WSU Office Hours and Services Information
The WSU Haysville Team
Michael Yeung, PhD, Director
Phone: (316) 978-8008
Sara Baltazar, Assistant Director
Phone: (316) 978-8003
Jayla Sporleder, Administrative Specialist
Phone: (316) 978-8002
Stacy Shanahan, Administrative Specialist
Phone: (316) 978-8080
Student Office Assistants
Phone: (316) 978-8005
Daniel Towle, ITS Desktop Support. For any IT issues, please contact any WSU Haysville staff on duty, or email email@example.com.
Facility security is provided by Securitas.
Campus Information Hotline
- Includes updates on campus events, inclement weather and class cancellation information.
- Phone: (316) 978-6633
- For immediate security emergency support, please call 911.
- ShockerAlert is a free service that sends a text message to registered cell phones and e-mails any time WSU closes due to weather or if there's a campus emergency. All faculty and staff are encouraged to register their cell phone numbers in order to receive ShockerAlert messages. ShockerAlert will only be used to send emergency messages and to announce campus weather closings. To register your cell phone, go to:
- In case of a tornado emergency, move safely to City Hall (across the street, to the right). If no time, move to faculty office or interior classrooms.
- As in all emergencies, please coordinate with our office staff for safety issues, building evacuation procedures and assistance.
Emergency Staff contact
- Please call WSU PD and ask them to contact Michael to call you back.
- WSU PD: (316) 978-3450 TDD