In an effort to take advantage of good Kansas weather to hold class in a socially distant, safe way, WSU has arranged six different outdoor classroom locations that can be reserved on a first-come, first served basis, with some limitations:
- Instructors will need to share location information with students -- the system will only communicate with the person making the reservation
- You will get a reminder email 24 hours before each class session.
- Emails will come from the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Each outdoor space will have 25 chairs and a 6' table
- Portable amplification is available to check out from Becca Off in RSC Event Services (x7058 or simply stop by RSC 234)
Five locations have been created for outdoor classes. In this list, the numbers refer to the numbers on the Reservable Space Locations map.
Make Your Reservations:
- Any times that are visible are available for a reservation. Once reserved, the times
disappear from the table. If you do not see the times displaying in the view, you may need to click "retry"
to load the calendar onto the page.
- Please make your reservation AT LEAST two hours in advance.
- Be sure to cancel if you decide not to use your reserved time.
- If there is a weather cancellation, you will receive notice by email.