The MBA Finance concentration prepares you for a career in corporate finance, the investments field or with financial institutions. The specialized knowledge provides the necessary foundation for understanding organizational financial management issues. Curriculum blends theory with applied business practice to prepare students for the varied activities involved in financial management issues. Students will also gain experience with many different financial analysis tools that facilitate problem solving. Most advanced courses involve cases or projects requiring computer modeling and analysis.
- DS 850 - Operations Management*
- ECON 704 - Behavioral Economics & Management Decisions (should be taken in the first year)*
- MIS 874 - Management Information Systems*
- FIN 860 - Advanced Managerial Finance*
- FIN 865 - Advanced Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management*
* In addition to core courses