The health care administration concentration offers the opportunity to study business administration at the graduate level with particular emphasis on health care management. Building on the MBA curriculum, this concentration provides understanding and knowledge of the issues facing organizations in the health services industry. The specialized knowledge will help students cope with managerial processes in the dynamic health care industry.
- DS 850 Operations Management*
- MIS 874 Management Information Systems*
- PHS 812 Health Care Policy and Administration*
- PHS 815 Health Care Leadership & Operations Management *
- PHS 810 Strat Planning or PHS 806 Issues & Trends *
* In addition to core courses