Doing Business in Asia
Doing Business in Asia is a unique course for business professionals seeking to demystify the Asian business environment. This class equips you with awareness, skills and resources to understand entering — and succeeding in — Asian markets.
- Learn how to identify international business opportunities and how to perform feasibility studies
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of doing business in Asian markets
- Compile a toolkit of resources for doing business in East Asia
- Explore and gain knowledge of the business processes of India, China, Southeast Asia, Japan, Vietnam and South Korea
Follow these steps to enroll in the course.
- Fill out the application form.
- Because this is a nondegree class, no admission application fee is needed.
- Upload proof of your undergraduate degree.
- This can be a photo of your diploma or an unofficial transcript.
Contact us for additional information.
Graduate Certificates in Business