Academic Advising Contact Information by College

College of Applied Studies

Education Advising Center
107 Corbin Education Center

College of Engineering

Each Engineering student is assigned a specific advisor. If you do not know who your assigned advisor is, contact the Engineering area's departmental office or call:

Engineering Records Office
108 Wallace Hall

College of Health Professions

Health Professions Advising and Student Services
402 Ahlberg Hall
Nursing – 316-978-5708
Other – 316-978-3304

Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Liberal Arts and Sciences Advising Center
316-978-3700, option 2
115 Grace Wilkie Hall

Juniors and Seniors in Liberal Arts and Sciences, contact your major department.