College of Health Professions (CHP) Scholarships
The College of Health Professions’ (CHP) scholarships and/or fellowships are for students that are admitted and enrolled in a professional CHP degree program at Wichita State University. Students must have a scholarship application on file and possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA for consideration of award.
About CHP Scholarships
The College of Health Professions awards over $300,000 each year in scholarships to CHP majors. These awards are made possible by our generous donors, which allow us to provide over 200 students with financial assistance as they pursue their degrees at WSU.
How Do I Apply for a CHP Scholarship?
Most University, College, and Departmental Scholarships will use the ScholarshipUniverse master application for the current academic year. Application submissions open November 1st, with their deadlines posted in the system.
- Be a current or intended CHP Major
- Have a FAFSA on file
- Read the directions for submitting specific essays and other required documents, as additional information is required for certain awards.
Scholarship Submission Requirements
- Complete a ScholarshipUniverse Application
- Answer matching questions in ScholarshipUniverse
- Review and apply to matched scholarships
- For additional assistance, review the Financial Aid Scholarship Tips webpage.
- Turn in essays and other required documents, if necessary, by the deadlines using the link in Step 2.
For further assistance please contact:
Scholarship and Events Coordinator
College of Health Professions
Ahlberg Hall - 400G
Additional WSU and Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Students can find information on, and apply for, additional scholarship opportunities using this link: Organizational and Outside Scholarships.
Immeditate Financial Assistance
Do you need immediate financial assistance?
If you need immediate financial assistance, and have already submitted applications for scholarships, please contact the Office of Financial Aid. They will be able to meet with you to discuss potential payment arrangements and funding opportunities you may have missed.