College of Health Professions (CHP) Scholarships
The College of Health Professions’ (CHP) departmental scholarships and/or fellowships are for students admitted and enrolled in a professional CHP degree program at Wichita State University who possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA, and has completed their corresponding department’s scholarship application.
- Apply for CHP Scholarships for Fall 2022 - Summer 2023 scholarships using the new online system ScholarshipUniverse.
- Prior to application submission be sure to read directions for submitting specific documents as additional information is required for specific awards.
- Find these directions for each department using the Essays and Other Required Documents for CHP Scholarship link.
WSU General Scholarships
- Students can find information on general scholarship through the Office of Financial Aid.
- Visit the Office of Financial Aid to apply for organizational and outside scholarships .
Additional Financial Assistance
Do you need immediate financial assistance?
If you need immediate financial assistance and have already submitted applications for scholarships please contact the Office of Financial Aid. They will be able to meet with you to discuss potential payment arrangements and funding opportunities you may have missed.