RDH to BSDH Program Details
RDH to BSDH Online Program at Wichita State University offers career options to registered hygienists seeking a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene. The 32 credit hour program is completely online, is accessible 24 hours a day, and can be completed in as little as 15 months or up to six years of part-time study. Twenty-eight (28) hours of retroactive credit can be applied to the degree.
In WSU's online RDH to BSDH program, Licensed Dental Hygienists are able to:
- Take all dental hygiene courses online anytime, anywhere, full or part-time.
- Complete your degree in as little as 15 months, or at your own pace.
- Earn up to 28 hours of credit for prior coursework.
- Pay in-state tuition.
- Earn a credential (BSDH) that will qualify you to be a full-time dental hygiene educator.
- Build an educational foundation for advanced degrees (MSDH, MPH, etc.)
• Current Dental Hygiene License
• Associates degree in dental hygiene from regionally accredited school
• Cumulative GPA of 2.5
Complete the application process through the application portal.
Under the Academics section, select "yes" you are interested in completing a fully online program. A drop down menu will appear, select, "Pre-Dental Hygiene Completion" option.
The next step will be to email a copy of your dental hygiene license to our academic advisor John Sandlin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have been accepted into the program our online academic advisor will help you create an individualized plan of study.