Advance to the Career You Want
A bachelor's degree in nursing will provide many opportunities such as higher salary, increased responsibility, and leadership opportunities.
Many advanced nursing jobs require a BSN, including:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Midwife
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
College of Health Professions Course Fee $15.00 per credit hour
*Based on AY 20-21, tuition rates subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
35 credit hours.
Self-paced, finish in three semesters or up to 6 years.
Qualify to receive up to 30 credits for previous course work. You will not be required to take elective courses to meet General Education requirements if your associates degree meets WSU's requirements.
- Complete: Prerequisite Courses
- Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution with an accredited nursing program
- Active Licensed Registered Nurse*
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Successful completion of each pre-requisites with at least a C
*If you are a recent graduate of an associates degree in nursing, we will need a timeframe of when you are going to take the NCLEX. Licensure is required within 8 weeks of program entry.
WSU is not authorized to admit residents of the following states into the online RN to BSN program: MA, RI, TN, WA.
View: State Authorization
This program has been accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education