Study Abroad Application Process
- Attend one of our Study Abroad Information Sessions held at the Garvey International Center.
- Check Study Abroad Requirements and Deadlines.
- Review the Study Abroad Checklist for Exchange Partner Universities or ISEP Exchange Programs.
- Schedule an appointment by calling 316-978-3232.
- Complete an Outgoing Study Abroad Application Form
- Complete application for the specific study abroad program you want to apply for.
- Each program has different application and the requirements can vary
- Applications fees can also vary.
- Check specific program for requirements, deadlines, fees, etc. Email email@example.com for any help.