Grant Writing Workshops
Taught by Wichita State University Public Policy & Management Center staff, this interactive workshop series offers instruction in finding, evaluating and crafting proposals of grants for your organization.
Two workshops are offered at various times throughout the year. Sign up for PPMC training emails to receive updates for new classes.
- Grant Writing 101: Crafting a Winning Grant Proposal
- Grant Writing 201: Beyond the Basics
Grant Writing 101
Crafting a Winning Grant Proposal
Thursday, June 28, 2018
9:00 a.m. - noon
Registration at 8:30 a.m.
Experiential Engineering Building, Room 264
4110-4526 E 17th St N | Wichita, KS 67208 (map)
$60 includes half-day workshop + refreshments + grant writing resource book
FREE for Regional Economic Area Partnership (REAP) members
See if your organization is a member here
Are you new to the grant writing process? Does panic or procrastination set in when you think about crafting a grant propsal? How do you find the right grant, get organized and submit the proposal?
This hands-on workshop will teach participants to:
• Use search tools to find appropriate grants
• Determine a good grant match
• Identify important elements of the grant guidelines
• Understand the parts of a grant proposal
• Practice writing the problem statement, project goals, objectives & outcomes
• Review grant budgets, match requirements and budget narrative
REAP Members: click "add to cart" at full price, and then answer follow-up question to receive discount
This workshop is limited to 25 participants. Classes fill up fast! Registration required
Lisa Dodson, Research and Program Evaluation Manager