Stefanie provides academic support to College of Engineering students and College of Fine Arts students on an interim basis . She meets individually with students to assess their strengths and needs. She works collaboratively to create a personalized plan of action while connecting students to resources and services within the College of Engineering, CAS and campus wide. Stefanie also serves the colleges by working with faculty to identify possible barriers to students' academic success and persistence.
Contact Stefanie for assistance with:
- Study Skills
- Time Management
- Reading Strategies
- Developing Personal Accountability
- Assessing Your Strengths and Needs
- Creating Personalized Success Plans
You can find Stefanie in:
- Partnership Building 2, Room A112 for College of Engineering
- M.L.S. in Indigenous People of Law, University of Oklahoma
- B.S. in Justice Studies, Arizona State University
What is one success tip you would give to students?
Find what works best for you. It really does boil down to finding what is your method. You can have friends, staff and faculty give you tips and tricks, but making them work for you is best!
Woo | Activator | Communication | Analytical | Individualization