ABC's of SBIR/STTR Webinar & How to Select an Agency
September 21, 2021 | 9AM-10:30AM CST
The government’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs make over $4 billion in high-risk, non-dilutive capital available to innovative small companies annually. The process is complex with a steep learning curve, but the impact of receiving $millions in non-dilutive funding is worth the effort.
If you are considering pursuing SBIR or STTR funding, the first step is to learn what it takes to be eligible and then determine which of the 11 participating agencies best fits your technology. This session will give you basic information to determine if this is a path you would like to seriously pursue and equip you with guidance on how to select the right agency for your technology.
• SBIR/STTR Eligibility requirements
• The differences between granting and contracting agencies
• How to determine which agencies have SBIR/STTR funding for your technology
• Navigating on-line SBIR/STTR resources
• How to connect with agency program managers
This training is perfect for companies that are new to SBIR/STTR and those who would like to diversify their funding with different funding agencies.