Your Ultra Hub
Preliminary Ultra Rollout Schedule
- Early Pilot of Ultra system, spring term 2021. An early "pilot pilot" is underway, and if you are interested in joining it, please email a request to OIR@wichita.edu. We currently have about 25 faculty members in our Ultra "sandbox" area, and they are playing around with the system and seeing how their current Blackboard content looks when migrated into Ultra.
- Go to "Ultra Base Navigation" in May, 2021, after the end of spring term and before the start of summer term. This move will be the most noticeable change, and we will be providing information about it in WSU Today, in our Facebook Group, and through emails.
- Official Pilot of Ultra, summer and fall terms 2021. We are looking for early adopters willing to move to the Ultra delivery of their courses starting as soon as summer, 2021 and continuing into the fall of 2021. If you think this might interest you, please contact us at OIR@wichita.edu.
- Ultra training and course building workshops, summer and fall terms 2021 and May and August ARC21 weeks. OIR will begin "live" training on Ultra very soon, and it will continue throughout 2021, both on its own and as part of ARC21. In fact, once the training starts, it will never end! You can expect training support throughout the process.
- Tentative: All classes move to Ultra in 2022. We will be announcing processes and target dates later, but for now, the plan is for all instructors to move their own courses to Ultra during 2022. Bb Learn (our current LMS) will not be supported after 2022.