In order to get a Shocker Card you must meet the following criteria:

Students: Must be enrolled in the current active semester or pre-enrolled in an upcoming semester. We will verify your enrollment status at the time you get your card. Former students, even if it was last semester, do not qualify.

Faculty & Staff: Must be in active employment status. We will verify your employment status at the time you get your card. If you are unsure of your status, check with Human Resources BEFORE you come in to get your card. Terminated employees do not qualify. Retired employees can contact the Shocker Card Center for more information on obtaining a RETIREE card.

Campus Residents: We can issue a Shocker Card to non-enrolled residents of Shocker Hall, The Flats, and The Suites only if your housing contract has been accepted and approved by the Office of Housing and Residence Life for the upcoming term. For more information on housing or to verify your contract status, contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life.

You must present one of the following forms of identification:

  • Current US drivers license
  • Current US state photo ID card
  • Current US passport or international passport with valid US visa
  • Current US military ID card
  • Photo ID from Immigration Services
  • High School ID from most recent school year

No sunglasses, hats, head phones or head bands will be allowed in your picture.

The Shocker Card Center is located in the Rhatigan Student Center room 105.