The MBA with marketing concentration provides students with specialized knowledge necessary to understand organizational marketing issues. The curriculum blends theory with applied business practices to enlighten students to the issues and challenges faced in creating and managing a customer oriented marketing function. Specific emphasis is placed on the importance of gathering and analyzing marketing intelligence and creating an understanding of the organization's customers and competitive environment, and developing appropriate marketing initiatives. Advanced courses typically involve cases and/or applied learning projects.
- ACCT 801 - Managerial Accounting*
- ECON 704 - Behavioral Economics & Management Decisions (should be taken within first year)*
- MKT 750 - Online Branding*
- MKT 801 - Markering Management*
- MKT 805 - Consumer Decision Making Process*
* In addition to core courses