How to Declare a Major or Minor

It’s easy to declare a major or minor in a world language. Simply go to the MyWSU portal and, on the Home tab, click on Change My Major/Minor under Student Tools.


Declare a mojor or minor in a world language


You should declare your major and minor no later than at the completion of 60 credit hours and complete your senior forms no later than at the completion of 90 credit hours

We encourage you, as they progress through their language degree program, to establish an academic relationship with a faculty member in the language section of their choice. These professors can also provide you with invaluable advice on classes, study abroad, and future plans.


Our Graduate Programs

<< Back to Undergrad Advising Home