The Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences Program has scholarships available specific to our students. Newly accepted and current MLS students are eligible to apply.
- Complete Departmental Scholarship Application.
- Submit completed form to the MLS Department mailing address. Be sure to include additional attachments if required.
The following scholarships exist for MLS students at Wichita State University. Students can view application guidelines from the WSU Foundation's Fellowship Guidelines website.
- Diana Anderson Endowed Medical Technology Scholarship
- Clinical Lab Management (CLMA) Wheatlands Chapter Endowed Scholarship
- Megan Debes Escalante Scholarship
- The Compliance Resource Group (CRG) Scholarship (PDF)
General information about financial aid for graduate students can be found on the Wichita State University Office of Financial Aid website.
The following links are a sample of external scholarship options available for medical laboratory sciences students.