PT Advisory Committee
The purpose of the department of Physical Therapy Advisory Committee is twofold.
- The first purpose is for the panel to offer advice and consultation to the WSU Department of Physical Therapy on issues, plans, policies, and procedures that affect the future of the Department, physical therapy education, and the physical therapy profession. Advice and consultation may include: but not be limited to recommendations regarding the Departments vision, mission, goals, and objectives; curriculum; clinical education; faculty recruitment and retention; and department policies and procedures.
- The second purpose is to enhance communication and collaboration between the physical therapy academic community and the clinical community. The committee received contact from the Department several times per year and meets officially once per year.
- Amber Droegemeier from Via Christi Health System
- Cheryl Jabara from Heartspring
- Dana Hayworth from Via Christi Health
- Lynn Price from Select Medical (NovaCare)
- Ryan Cook from Advanced PT
- Shelli Hill from Palmer PT for Women
- Todd Rundell from Mid-America Orthopedics