The Department of Physical Therapy (PT) Program has several fellowships available. Fellowships are awards for graduate students and may, based on individual guidelines, be renewed so long as the student continues to meet the criteria for selection.
Newly accepted and current PT graduate students are eligible as long as they file a FAFSA. No application needed.
The following fellowships exist for PT students at Wichita State University. Further details about each fellowship and histories of the men and women behind WSU's endowed funds may be read from the PT Fellowship/Scholarship Funds Web page.
- Knapp, Christopher Memorial Endowed Fellowship
- Nygaard Family College of Health Professions Endowed Fellowship
- Welk, Kenneth O. Physical Therapy Fellowship
- Susan Tork Fellowship - guidelines not posted yet.
- H. Joann McKinley Endowed Physical Therapy Fellowship
General information about financial aid for graduate students may be obtained through
Wichita State University Office of Financial Aid website.
Grants and Awards from WSU
A listing of Grants and Awards available at WSU is available at the Graduate School website.