Third Party Billing Instructions
Request Third Party Billing on Company Letterhead
- Name of contact person
- Phone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- State what tuition and fees are to be paid by the company or state specific dollar
the company will pay
- Identify the semester the charges are to be applied to the student account.
- Identify Students
- Name and WSU ID
- Semester Authorized
Responsibilities of Students:
- Complete WSU Student Proxy form - myWSU Portal
- Submit Voucher or WSU Form before payment deadline dates (www.wichita.edu/ar) Students
- Payment credit will be applied to the student's account prior to invoicing the sponsor
and prior to the University receiving
- WSU will then send the invoice to the sponsor. If the sponsor does not pay the invoice
within 30 days of the issuance of
the invoice, a second invoice will be sent. After 60 days, if the invoice is still unpaid, the payment credit applied to the
student's WSU account may be removed and the student will be responsible for all unpaid charges on his/her billing
statement. NOTE: The student's designated sponsor will only be invoiced twice.
- Unpaid balances may cause the student's account to become delinquent and may be placed
on hold. This hold will
prohibit future enrollment, transcript and diploma releases.
- If this account is referred to an outside collection agency, the student may be responsible
for all collection costs, interest,
legal and court fees if applicable.
- Wichita State University reserves the right not to process any third party contract
if it is not in the best interest of the
All Third Party Payments are due 30 days after the invoice date.
Sponsors will be granted access to TouchNet SponsorPoint which allows sponsors to
see and manage the details of the
account 24/7. Payment options are available through SponsorPoint portal.
Wichita State University
3rd Party Billing
1845 Fairmount, Campus Box 38
Wichita, KS 67260-0038