2022-2023 myPerformance Evaluations
Managers of Non-Teaching Employees have access to their Employee's annual evaluations in myPerformance for Mid-Review beginning September 1, 2022.
During Mid-Review Managers should update/add expectations, competencies, and goals for thier employees for the current review period (March 1, 2022 - February 28/, 2023) then meet with their employees to review and provide a copy of their evaluation for reference throughout the rest of the year.
Managers will need to ensure that they progress through each page of the evaluation and select both the Save then Submit button on the Summary Page. (Managers will continue to have access to update/edit content through January 16, 2023.)
Managers should meet with their Employees for review and to provide a copy of the evaluation before September 30, 2022. (Employees will not be able to access their 2022-2023 myPerformance evaluations until the Employee Self-Evaluation step beginning January 16, 2023.)
Mid-Review is Due
September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Select a link below to jump to section:
- You have unlimited access to your employee's evaluations in myPerformance to update/edit and resubmit content through next Janaury! Can't find an evaluation on your Scheduled Tasks screen? Make sure to checkmark the small box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks”, then Search.
- Remember to SUBMIT after saving every time you update a myPerformance evaluation! Direct Reports will not be able to see the information, and you will still have access to their evaluation, until January 16, 2023 (even after selecting SUBMIT).
- Want to save a copy or print an evaluation? Here's instructions on how to Print/Save to PDF!
- Managers can add Co-Planners during this step. A Co-Planner is someone who has managed a portion of the employee’s work assignment during the evaluation period.
- Access myPerformance:
- Log into myWSU
- While in the Faculty/Staff tab
- Scroll down to the Employee Review channel
- Click on the myPerformance link
- Select Evaluations
- Click on Complete 2022-2023 Manager Review of...
- Progress through each page of the evaluation.
- Input/Update Expectations for Competencies and Goals for your Direct Report(s) in each text box for the current review period (March 1, 2022 - February 28, 2023).
- Save and Submit your Manager Review on the final Summary Page.
- It is important that you click on Submit on the Summary Page in order to save your changes. You will continue to have access to your Direct Report(s) evaluations through myPerformance until Janaury 16, 2023.
- Meet with your Direct Report(s) by September 30, 2022 to discuss mid-review of competencies and goals for the current year (March 1, 2022 through February 28, 2023).
- Provide a Copy of the Evaluation to your Direct Report(s).
- Your Direct Report(s) will not have access to their 2022-2023 evaluation until January 16, 2023, so it is important to provide them with a copy to use as a reference throughout the year.
Select the link below to access the Quick Reference GuidemyPerformance Manager Instructions: Steps 1, 3 & 5 (PDF)
Select a link below to view an Online Training ModulemyPerformance Training for Managers (Condensed Module) myPerformance Training (Full Module)
Managers have unlimited access in myPerformance through next January to update and edit content in their Direct Report(s) evaluations.
- If you have already accessed your evaluation, or can't find it on your Scheduled Tasks page, checkmark the small box that says, "Show completed and expired tasks" to access your evaluation again. Remember to Save and Submit on the Summary Page for any new content you enter.
Select Submit on the Summary Page after saving every time you update a myPerformance evaluation! You will still have access to your evaluation through next January even if you SUBMIT. (Just checkmark the small box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks”!)
Managers can add Co-Planners during this step. A Co-Planner is someone who has managed a portion of the employee’s work assignment during the evaluation period.
myPerformance Evaluation Cycle Timeline Summary (PDF)
Click on an image below to view PDF
Updated: 02/28/2022 SRAP