2023-2024 myPerformance Evaluations
Managers of Non-Teaching Employees have access to their Employee's annual evaluations in myPerformance for Planning beginning February 1, 2023.
During Planning Managers should add expectations, competencies, and goals for thier employees for the current review period (March 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024) then meet with their employees to review and provide a copy of their evaluation for reference throughout the year.
Managers will need to ensure that they progress through each page of the evaluation and select both the Save then Submit button on the Summary Page. (Managers will continue to have access to update/edit content through December 31, 2023)
Managers should meet with their Employees for review and to provide a copy of the evaluation before March 31, 2023. (Employees will not be able to access their 2023-2024 myPerformance evaluations until the Employee Self-Evaluation step beginning January 1, 2024.)
Planning is Due
March 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM
Select a link below to jump to section:
Manager Reference and Training Guides
Evaluation Cycle Timeline Summary
- You have unlimited access to your employee's evaluations in myPerformance to update/edit and resubmit content through next Janaury! Can't find an evaluation on your Scheduled Tasks screen? Make sure to checkmark the small box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks”, then Search.
- Remember to SUBMIT after saving every time you update a myPerformance evaluation! Direct Reports will not be able to see the information, and you will still have access to their evaluation, until December 31, 2023 (even after selecting SUBMIT).
- Want to save a copy or print an evaluation? Here's instructions on how to Print/Save to PDF!
- Managers can add Co-Planners during this step. A Co-Planner is someone who has managed a portion of the employee’s work assignment during the evaluation period.
- Access myPerformance:
- Log into myWSU
- While in the Faculty/Staff tab
- Scroll down to the Employee Review channel
- Click on the myPerformance link
- Select Evaluations
- Click on Complete 2023-2024 Manager Review of...
- Progress through each page of the evaluation.
- Input Expectations for Competencies and Goals for your Direct Report(s) in each text box for the current review period (March 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024).
- Save and Submit your Manager Review on the final Summary Page.
- It is important that you click on Submit on the Summary Page in order to save your changes. You will continue to have access to your Direct Report(s) evaluations through myPerformance until December 31, 2023.
- Meet with your Direct Report(s) by March 31, 2023 to discuss planning of competencies and goals for the current year (March 1, 2023 through February 29, 2024).
- Provide a Copy of the Evaluation to your Direct Report(s).
- Your Direct Report(s) will not have access to their 2023-2024 evaluation until January 1, 2024, so it is important to provide them with a copy to use as a reference throughout the year.
Manager Training and Reference Guides
Select the link below to access the Quick Reference GuidemyPerformance Manager Instructions: Steps 1, 3 & 5 (PDF)
Select a link below to view an Online Training ModulemyPerformance Training for Managers (Condensed Module) myPerformance Training (Full Module)
Managers have unlimited access in myPerformance through next January to update and edit content in their Direct Report(s) evaluations.
- If you have already accessed your evaluation, or can't find it on your Scheduled Tasks page, checkmark the small box that says, "Show completed and expired tasks" to access your evaluation again. Remember to Save and Submit on the Summary Page for any new content you enter.
Select Submit on the Summary Page after saving every time you update a myPerformance evaluation! You will still have access to your evaluation through next January even if you SUBMIT. (Just checkmark the small box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks”!)
Managers can add Co-Planners during this step. A Co-Planner is someone who has managed a portion of the employee’s work assignment during the evaluation period.
Evaluation Cycle Timeline SummarymyPerformance Evaluation Cycle Timeline Summary (PDF)
Click on an image below to view PDF
Updated: 06/08/2023 NH