*Last day of February
2021-2022 myPerformance Evaluations
Managers of Non-Teaching Employees have access to their Employee's annual evaluations in myPerformance for Manager Review beginning February 1, 2022.
During Manager Review, Managers should review any input their Direct Reports entered into myPerformance during Employee Self-Evaluation, provide summary comments, and select ratings for competencies since the beginning of the current review period (March 1, 2021 - February 28, 2022).
Managers will need to ensure that they progress through each page of the evaluation and select both the Save then Submit button on the Summary Page in order for the evaluation to push to the next step of the evaluation cycle (Employee Signature) on March 1. (Managers will continue to have access to update/edit content throughout the month of March.) Managers should then meet with their Employees for review and to provide a copy of the evaluation before February 28, 2022.
NOTE: On February 1, 2022, Managers will also have access to 2022-2023 evaluations in myPerformance so that Managers may meet with their employees for both 2021-2022 end-of-year (Manager Review) and 2022-2023 beginning of year (Planning) at the same time.
Provided that the Manager has successfully progressed through each page of the evaluation, submitted ratings, and selected Save and Submit on the Summary Page, myPerformance will rollover to the next step of the evaluation cycle, Employee Signature, on March 1, 2022. Managers will not have access to their 2021-2022 evaluation again until the Manager Signature step that begins on March 8 (provided that an Employee Signature has been submitted).
Manager Review is Due
February 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Select a link below to jump to section:
You have unlimited access to your employee's evaluations in myPerformance to update/edit and resubmit content throughout the month of February! Can't find an evaluation on your Scheduled Tasks screen? Make sure to checkmark the small box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks”, then Search.
Want to save a copy or print an evaluation? Here's instructions on how to Print/Save to PDF!
- Access myPerformance:
- Log into myWSU
- While in the Faculty/Staff tab
- Scroll down to the Employee Review channel
- Click on the myPerformance link
- Select Evaluations
- Click on Complete 2021-2022 Manager Review of...
- Progress through each page of the evaluation.
- Review Employee Comments submitted during their Employee Self-Evaluation.
- Provide Summary Comments about your Direct Report's job performance and accomplishments for the current review period (March 1, 2021 - February 28, 2022).
- Select Ratings for Competencies.
- Save and Submit your Manager Review on the final Summary Page.
- It is important that you click on Submit on the Summary Page in order for you to complete this step of the evaluation and to enable the evaluation to push to the next step of the cycle, Employee Signature on March 1, 2022.
- Meet with your Direct Report(s) to discuss all sections of the evaluation and the overall rating before February 28.
On February 1, 2022, Managers will also have access to 2022-2023 evaluations in myPerformance so that Managers may meet with their employees for both 2021-2022 end-of-year (Manager Review) and 2022-2023 beginning of year (Planning) at the same time, if desired.
Select the link below to access the Quick Reference GuidemyPerformance Manager Instructions: Steps 1, 3 & 5 (PDF)
Select a link below to view an Online Training ModulemyPerformance Training for Managers (Condensed Module) myPerformance Training (Full Module)
Managers have the ability to push the evaluation back to their employee while in the Manager Review step. Managers needing to push the evaluation back to the Employee Self-Evaluation step should follow these simple instructions:
- Open your direct report 2021-2022 evaluation
- Scroll down the page and select "Reopen Step"
Managers also have unlimited access in myPerformance throughout the month of February to update and edit content in their Manager Reviews until rollover to their Employee for the Employee Signature on March 1 (provided that Managers have progressed through each page of the evaluation, submitted ratings, and selected Save then Sumbit on the final Summary Page).
- If you have already accessed your evaluation, or can't find it on your Scheduled Tasks page, checkmark the small box that says, "Show completed and expired tasks" to access your evaluation again. Remember to Save and Submit on the Summary Page for any new content you enter.
Select Submit on the Summary Page after saving every time you update a myPerformance evaluation! You will still have access to your evaluation throughout February even if you SUBMIT. (Just checkmark the small box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks”!)
myPerformance Evaluation Cycle Timeline Summary (PDF)
Click on an image below to view PDF
Updated: 01/31/2022 SRAP