Did you know?
In your very first visit to myTraining, you will be prompted to add subjects. By selecting the subjects you are interested in the myTraining Learner Homepage will customize your learning experience. Suggested training sessions will then be listed in the carousel "Inspired by Your Subjects".
- Click add.
- Select the subjects you are interested in (i.e. Technology, Diversity, Finance)
- Click save.
Supervisors have the ability to assign trainings to their direct reports in myTraining.
- Start by selecting the appropriate training.
- Click the assign button.
- Add a due date, and or comments if needed.
- Select the employees to be trained.
- Click the submit button.
WSU Student employees can access myTraining through myWSU. The link to myTraining is located in the myFinances section.
- Access myWSU and go to the myFinances tab.
- Scroll down to the "Student Employee Training" channel.
- Click on the myTraining link.
WSU faculty, staff and student employees have the ability to view their own and other employees Bio's in myTraining. myTraining bio's include title, contact information, team members and more.
- Log into myTraining
- Search for the employee you want to look up in the search bar.
- Select the employee you want to view.
- Once selected, you will see the employee's Bio.