To determine if you are eligible for the program, please check statements below that apply to you:
- I am pursuing a college degree.
- I am a citizen or legal, permanent resident of the United States.
- Neither of my parents have a four-year degree.
- I have limited income and eligible for Pell Grants and need based scholarships.
- I have a documented disability.
If any of the 3 items above applies to you then you may be eligible for our services. You can apply to be an SSS student by completing a program application. Click here to submit an online application.
All completed applications must include:
- Your most recent transcript (You can get a free transcript by contacting your WSU Advisor)
- Your and/or your parents' most recent Federal Income Tax IRS form 1040. To determine dependency status please click here.
- Scores from your VARK Questionnaire (can be obtained by clicking on this link and completing the questionnaire)
Information provided on your application is used to ensure that you meet eligibility requirements by the Department of Education. All documents and information provided as part of your application are treated in confidence. Please contact us for more information.
- Individualized Tutoring
- Academic Advising and Assistance in Course Selection
- Comprehensive & personalized degree planning
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Application Assistance
- Financial & Economic Literacy
- Graduate School Enrollment Advice
- Access to SSS Technology Learning Lab
- Textbook Lending Library
- Academic Success Skill Development
- Scholarships exclusively for SSS Students