Where Shockers Eat.

As a campus resident, you will not have to worry about breakfast, lunch or dinner - we've got it covered. With many different dining locations, you will have plenty of options to use your meal plan and dining dollars. All Shocker Hall and Suites residents will have meal plans that include unlimited meals in Shocker Dining with different amounts of Dining Dollars attached that can be used at any campus dining location. Flats residents have the option of purchasing Dining Dollar Only plans in addition to the other options that First-Year residents have. Click here for current meal plan rate information.

To contact Dining Services, call 316-978-3477. Click here to visit Dining Service's main webpage.

Shocker Dining Hall- Fall 2023 Hours

Monday - Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
    Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

See the Menu

GroundHouse- Fall 2023 Hours

Monday - Thursday Saturday Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
  8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

What's Open Right Now?

See more information on other locations managed by WSU Dining Services.

Sick Tray Take-Out Request Form

If a student is ill and needs another student to bring them a meal in their room, the ill student can complete this form and give their Shocker ID to another student. That student can then go to the dining hall to pick up a meal for the ill student using the ill student's meal plan.

Meal Plan Changes

The deadline to change your meal plan for the Fall semester is September 1st at 5:00pm. To do this, please follow the instructions below:

  • Login to your MyWSU account
  • Click at the top of the next page that says "Manage My Assignments"
  • Choose the correct term and click "Select"
  • Choose the "Change Meal Plan" option in the drop down menu
  • Answer a few questions and submit your changes

If you have a special dietary need or concern, please submit the meal plan accommodation request form below.

Meal Plan Accommodation Request Form

Meal plans are required for all students living within University housing (Shocker Hall, The Suites, or The Flats). If, however, you have food allergies or follow a special diet for medical or religious reasons, we are happy to meet with you to discuss your concerns, look at options, and determine the best solution regarding your meal plan. Please complete the meal plan accommodation request form.

Shocker Dollar Purchase

Click here to purchase additional Shocker Dollars.