This is Where Shockers Live.
Campus Living puts you in the middle of all the action.
By joining the community of Shockers who already call WSU their "home away from home," you'll have quick access to classes, athletic events, campus activities, hundreds of new friends - and everything you need to get the most out of your Shocker experience.
Why Live on Campus? That's Easy!
- Academic Performance
- Time Management
- Social & Personal Development
- Diverse Communities
- Safety & Security
As a Campus Resident, you'll enjoy:
- Two great living options, Shocker Hall and The Flats, with fully furnished rooms (Internet and utilities included). Living areas are only accessible with residents' Shocker Cards, and staff are on site to assist you 24/7.
- Opening in Fall 2019- The Suites at WSU, the newest housing facility on campus! The suites will consist of 233 beds, mostly 2 bedroom suites with private bedrooms, kitchenettes, laundry area, and a common living space.
- Membership in a diverse, tight-knit community, friendly neighbors and hundreds of new friends.
- More ways to get involved - on your floor, in your residence hall and across campus - through events, clubs, organizations and volunteering.
- Quick access to all of your classes without having to drive (or park).
- Places to eat, grab a coffee, exercise, research, study and socialize - early or late - and all within walking distance from your room.
- The action-packed athletics of Koch Arena, Wilkins Stadium and Eck Stadium (right next door).
Shockers Have Options!
A variety of housing options make living on campus attractive to new and returning students alike. Check out our residence hall descriptions page to learn more about the residence halls on campus, the housing options available, and the different distinctive building designs that vary in size, atmosphere, and purpose.
Ok, I'm sold. How do I sign up?
Securing your spot on campus has never been easier. Just simply complete the Campus Housing contract in myWSU for the term you are looking for. Once you have completed the application and payment, you will be contacted with the assignment/reservation process.
Have Questions? Please Contact Us!
Housing and Residence Life
1845 Fairmount Box 141
Wichita, KS 67260-0141