Residence Life Coordinators
For more information about applying to be an HRL Residence Life Coordinator, please visit the Residence Life Coordinator page.
Housing and Residence Life is seeking a Graduate Residence Life Coordinator for the Flats Apartments and a Graduate Residence Life Coordinator for Living Learning Communities. Both positions are live-on and are eligible for an in-state tuition waiver of $1,800 per semester.
For more information about applying to be an HRL Graduate Assistant, please visit the Student Affairs Graduate Assistantships page.
The Residence Life Team will start accepting applications for Resident Assistants for the 2021-2022 academic year on November 18th, 2020. You can access the applicaiton link here: https://wichitastate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eG83pyA0iDG6MK1. The application will remain open until February 14th, 2021. Please email Lauren Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carley Enyart at email@example.com, Residence Life Coordinators over Staff Selection, with any questions.
2021-22 RESIDENT ASSISTANT APPLICATION TIMELINE
- Infomational Sessions (Via Zoom). Please see the Zoom links below.
- Tuesday, November 17th at 6 PM
- Thursday, January 28th at 8 PM
- Monday, February 1st at 7 PM
- Application Opens Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
- Application Link: https://wichitastate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eG83pyA0iDG6MK1
- Application Closes February 14th, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Interview Weekend: March 6th and 7th, 2021
- You should be prepared to be availalbe about 4 hours on Saturday, March 6th and about an hour on Sunday March 7th
- Decision Letters Go Out on March 31st, 2021
Jobs that are indicated as student jobs are designed to meet the part-time employment needs of students and do require individuals to be enrolled in classes at Wichita State University. See Student Policies and Procedures.
Other On Campus Jobs
Have Questions? Please Contact Us!
Housing and Residence Life
1845 Fairmount Box 141
Wichita, KS 67260-0141