To file a report of misconduct involving the Student Code of Conduct, Housing and Residence Life Handbook, Academic Integrity, Discrimination, Title IX, etc., or to submit a corncern to the Care Team or the Student Advocate, please click the "FILE A REPORT" button below.


Additionally, if you are wanting to file an appeal regarding a conduct or academic integrity case outcome, please click the "CONDUCT APPEAL" or "ACADEMIC INTEGRITY APPEAL" buttons below.


If you are unsure if the behavior is a violation or how to categorize it, please fee free to contact the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards at (316) 978-6681 to discuss the best options.