TB Questionnaire - see directions below:
- “DOWNLOAD and Fill Out the TB Screening Questionnaire using Firefox or another supported browser. In the upper right hand corner of the form you should be able to select "open with a different viewer" using ADOBE Acrobat Pro. Fill out the form and type in your name to sign. When you click submit, an option will popup allowing you to send the form in via email.
- Some email servers may not upload the document automatically. If you get an error message, you can save the form on your computer and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also print the form, take it to Student Health, 209 Ahlberg Hall or fax it to them at 316-978-3517
- Within two business days after submitting the TB screening form to Student Health your results should be accessible online. Log in to myShockerHealth portal found at studenthealth.wichita.edu. Sign in to the page using your WSU ID and password. Click Immunizations. Under the Immunization Events section:
- Annual TB evaluation and an Event date within the last 12 months will be recorded. PRINT THE PAGE and submit it to Applied Studies Advising office, 107 Corbin.
- If there are no results and you have not been contacted by Student Health, send them a message through the same portal to inquire about your results and whether or not further action is needed. Once your results are shown, PRINT THE PAGE and submit it to Applied Studies Advising office, 107 Corbin.