Admission to the Management Science and Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) master's program will be granted to students who show high promise of success in the interdisciplinary studies of supply chain management.
MS in MSSCM Admission Requirements
To be admitted to the MSSCM program, an applicant must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) cumulative or in the last 60 hours (whichever is better) of undergraduate coursework and in all graduate courses. Students with lower GPA may apply to the program with GRE or GMAT scores for consideration of probationary admission.
- Submit a personal goals essay (500 words or less) which clearly articulates the applicant's reason for seeking admission to the program.
- Submit unofficial undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from all previously attended schools.
- Meet the minimum language requirements set by the Graduate School, for students with English as a second language.
The following items are not required. We use a holistic admissions selection process. If you don't meet some of the requirements above, the following recommended items can be used to strengthen your application:
- CV or resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT score. Although it is not required, the MSSCM program prefers submission of scores for GRE or GMAT.