Become a highly trained healthcare administrator
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics projects that health administration will grow by an estimated 20% by 2026. The online Master in Health Administration (MHA) program will prepare students to plan, direct, manage, and coordinate medical and health services in this growing field.
Graduates of the MHA program will be equipped with the required knowledge, skills, and qualities that health care organization employers deem important to serve in a leadership capacity. The program will prepare students in areas of management, health care finance, human resource administration, strategic planning, law and ethics, health economics, and health information systems.
This master's program will prepare you to become a leader/executive in healthcare organizations. The 42-credit hour curriculum provides competency-based training for health care professionals in:
- Healthcare systems and management
- Communication and interpersonal relationship management
- Critical thinking, analysis, and problem solving
- Management and leadership
- Professionalism and ethics
The capstone requirement will culminate your learning experience with a clinical placement in a health system, hospital, agency or organization where you take part in a clinical practicum which can be completed from wherever you are.
$419.19 per credit hour*
*Based on 2018-2019 tuition rates and are subject to change.
The 100% online Master of Health Administration degree from Wichita State will prepare you to:
- Direct a health system
- Manage a hospital or health service organization
- Oversee a medical practice group
- Coordinate an ambulatory clinic
- Supervise a local, state, or federal government agency
email@example.com | Local: (316) 978-7757 | Toll Free: (844) 978-6656