Accounts Payable

The Accounts Payable Department is responsible for processing Correction Requests, IOTDs, ICDs, POs, Travel and Vendor Maintenance requests.  Documents that come in for review and processing are handled based on a "first-in, first-out" basis.  We process hundreds of requests each week, and strive to process each document as quickly as possible.  WSU just launched the Chrome River Software that has replaced TEM and Pcard Reconciliation procedure.  The Invoice Solution will be released by the end of the calendar year.


The following resources have been assembled to assist end users with routine accounts payable processes. Additional information can be viewed by clicking on the plus sign in each section.

Account Code Guide - For ICD's

Use the guide to locate the appropriate account code for the good or service purchased. The guide is broken into three primary expenditure classifications: contractual services, commodities and capital outlay.  Within each classification is a detailed description used to code purchases accurately.

Business Procurement Card - Auditing
To find information regarding auditing and log submission, visit Business Procurement Card - Auditing web page.
Correction Requests - To change either the Fund/Org or Account code

Correction Request Form - This form will be used to make funding corrections. Completed forms are sent to Accounts Payable Box 38 or emailed to

Guidance Documents

Guidance Documents -The following documents are provided as practical guidelines to support departments in complying with various fiscal and administrative policies and procedures.

Inter-Organizational Transfer Document (IOTD) - Paying another WSU department

A University department may pay for goods and services received from another department using the Inter-Organizational Transfer Document (IOTD), which transfers funds from one FOAP to another. The department purchasing the goods or services should initiate the transfer process by completing the IOTD form and sending a hard copy to Accounts Payable. As with any purchase, funds must be available in the applicable FOAP.

Invoice Control Document (ICD) - Payment - Paying Invoices to outside Vendors

A University department may request payment to an outside vendor using the Invoice Control Document (ICD) form.  Completed forms are sent to the Office of Purchasing for review.  Purchasing submits the ICD to Accounts Payable for review and processing.  For specific procurement guidelines contact the Office of Purchasing.

COMING SOON - Chrome River Invoice!

Travel - For WSU employees

To find information about travel visit the Travel web page.

Vendor Payment Status

To find Vendor payment information:

  • Vendors can access the Vendor Payment Self-Service site at:
  • Departments can access payment information by executing the FPD00100 - Vendor Totals by Period (Linked) located in Reporting Services. 

If a department needs to re-issue the check due to it, being lost or never received by the Vendor contact Accounts Payable for assistance.

Vendor Setup

In order for an invoice to be processed for payment the Vendor must provide WSU with a completed W-9 or W-8BEN-E (international vendors). Completed forms are sent to Accounts Payable Box 38 or emailed to

W-9 Form - IRS form W-9 Identification Number and Certification

W-8BEN-E Form - IRS form W-8BEN-E Certificate of Status of Beneficial Owner for Tax Withholding for International Companies

W-8BEN - IRS form W-8BEN Certification of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for Tax Withholding for an Individual Person